15 Stylish (and Affordable) Summer Dress Essentials
A bit of summer is what the whole year is about, and we’re so glad it’s finally here!
To kick off the season, we’re shopping all of our favorite Memorial Day deals on fashion, furniture, TVs and more.
Then we’ll apply our sunscreen, jump in the pool, grill some delicious food and, of course, head to the beach.
But to pull off all of our summer plans, we need to have the right clothing essentials. Think swimsuits, boxers, hats and cover-ups.
So we headed to Amazon to find the best summer clothing essentials that are both stylish and affordable (nothing over $45!).
Keep reading to shop essential summer clothing for women and men from Amazon.
Women’s summer essentials
1. FUNKYMONKEY Women’s Double Buckle Adjustable EVA Flat Sandals, $22
These neon sandals scream summer. Choose from 20 colors and enjoy wide, durable straps, a padded footbed, and a smooth upper.
2. Women’s Brook + Bay Floppy Beach Sun Hat, $15
Crafted from straw, this sun hat offers UPF 50 protection and is easily packable. Even better, you can choose from sayings such as “hello sunshine” and “resting beach face”.
3. CUPSHE Women’s Strappy Two-Piece Swimsuit, $30
Available in over 15 colours, prints and patterns, CUPSHE has something for everyone. Look forward to a high waist and strappy top when you opt for this swimsuit.
4. MEROKEETY Women’s V-Neck Tank Top, $22, original price: $30
Choose from over 15 colors and enjoy a button up henley tank top. It’s the perfect summer shirt that you can dress up or down.
5. Ekouaer Women’s Swimsuit Beach Shirt, $29
Everyone needs their basic cover to wear by the water, and this style from Ekouaer is just that. It’s a must-have with a high-low silhouette, scoop neck and deep v-neck.
6. Cushionaire Women’s Feather Recovery Slide Sandals, $25
Too pretty to pass up, these comfy sandals are perfect for the beach or to wear around the house. So don’t bother us while we add a few to our shopping carts. Choose from 20 colors.
7. Levi’s 501 Original Women’s Shorts, $30, original price: $60
“You’re saying we can score Levi’s shorts for just $30?” Yes! It features a mid-rise fit, frayed edges and a classic ’90s-style waistline.
8. MELYUM High-Cut One-Piece Swimsuit, $28
We have this one-piece swimsuit in our closets right now, and it’s 100% worth the hype. Stock up on a few colors while you still can!
Summer essentials for men
1. COOFANDY Men’s Cotton and Linen Henley Shirt, $25
Available in 16 designs and colors, this casual linen beach shirt is sure to make waves. Pair it with sandals and call it a day!
2. Columbia Bora Bora Booney, $39
Protect yourself from the sun with this classic Columbia hat. It is lightweight, sweat-absorbent and comfortable to wear.
3. Dockers Men’s Perfect Classic Fit Shorts, $25, original price: $28
Make sure you have the right pair of shorts with these Dockers currently on sale. If this pristine porcelain color isn’t for you, shop the rest of the range.
4. GUBARUN Men’s Sports Flip Flops, $28, Original Price: $50
Don’t be surprised by old fashioned flip flops. Opt for these durable summer sandals instead. You will also like the non-slip sole.
5. Speedo PowerFlex Eco Solar Men’s Swim Brief, $45
If you’re looking for a Speedo to rock this summer, you’ve found it. Choose from a variety of colors and patterns.
6. Tyhengta Men’s Quick-Dry Swimsuit, $21, original price: $32
If there’s one thing you absolutely need this summer, it’s a good swimsuit. Opt for these quick-drying shorts that come in 16 patterns and colors.
7. Adidas Adilette Shower Slides for Men, $20, Original Price: $25
You can’t beat buying a pair of $20 Adidas slides. After all, they slip on easily and are light and comfortable.
Check out the New York Post Shopping section for more content.