Winners of the BLLA Boutique Lifestyle Hospitality Awards 2022
Los Angeles, CA – The Boutique Lifestyle Leaders Association (BLLA) celebrated the 13th Annual Hospitality Awards on October 25 at the organization’s Hotel Owners Conference, held in suburban from Los Angeles to the beautiful Westlake Village Inn. The awards honor global leaders, innovators and icons in every corner of the boutique, lifestyle and luxury world.
Attendees were exclusively invited to attend the awards ceremony on the first evening of the official conference opening, which included a 2-hour cocktail reception at The Cave on the hotel grounds, followed by a delicious full dinner. The festivities kicked off with the announcement of the first batch of winners and finalists for half the prizes. Frances Kiradjian, BLLA’s Founder and CEO, announced the winners and runners-up, and recipients were called to the stage to accept their official trophy or certificate from Ariela Kiradjian, BLLA’s Chief Operating Officer.
Frances said: “This year’s awards show was particularly exciting as it was the first time we were all together since 2019 to honor the winners. You could completely understand the emotions as the room was abuzz with people connecting with each other on a very personal and heartfelt level.
“We are very proud of all the winners of this year’s program, and we are grateful for all the warm acceptance speeches,” said Ariela Kiradjian, Partner and Chief Operating Officer, who oversaw the awards program at This year. “The love for our association was felt throughout the evening, and for that we are humbled and grateful.”
We at BLLA are honored to present the winners with this recognition! They can all be proud of their accomplishments while celebrating with other professionals.
FIRST PLACE WINNERS of the awards included:
- Store of the Year 2022 – THIERRY LASRY in New York, NY
– Boutique Hotel Design of the Year 2022: Guest House – Bluebird Dennisport in Dennis Port, MA
– Boutique Hotel Design of the Year 2022: Restaurant – PRIME in Chandler, AZ
– Boutique Hotel Design of the Year 2022: Branding & Visual Identity – L’Ermitage Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills, CA
– Boutique Hospitality Partner of the Year 2022 – CIIC PR in New York, NY
– 2022 Fearless Woman Award by TIEWN – Caryl Helsel, Founder & CEO, Dragonfly Strategists
– Diamond Award BLLA Partner Member of the Year 2022 – Solonis in San Diego, CA
– BLLA Board Member of the Year 2022 – Nile Tuzun, Founder and Chief Creative Storyteller, Studio Nilebrand
– Boutique Hotel General Manager of the Year 2022 – Anton Moore, General Manager, Gansevoort Meatpacking
– 2022 Boutique Hotel Owner of the Year – Rob Blood, Founder, Lark Hotels
– Boutique Hotel of the Year 2022: Asia – Lihim Resorts in Palawan, Philippines
– Boutique Hotel of the Year 2022: North America (TIE) – Marram Montauk in Montauk, NY
– 2022 Boutique Hotel of the Year: North America (TIE) – Castle Hot Springs in Morristown, AZ
– Diamond Award BLLA Hotel Member of the Year 2022 – The Aster in Hollywood, CA
- 2022 Boutique Hotel General Manager of the Year – Justin Grimes, Regional General Manager, EOS Hospitality
– 2022 Boutique Hotel Owner of the Year – Rami Zeidan, Founder & CEO, Life House
– Boutique Hotel of the Year 2022: North America – The Madrona in Healdsburg, CA
Thanks to this year’s judges:
- Anita Chan, CEO, Compass Edge
– Cara Federici, CEO, The Madison Melle Agency & Technology Theory Group
– Jessica Kramer, CEO, Lodgistics
– Nile Tuzun, Founder and Chief Creative Storyteller, Studio Nilebrand
– Peter Gamez, CEO, Visit Oakland
– Stacy Small, Founder and CEO, Elite Travel Club
Thank you to this year’s sponsors:
Main sponsors included Greenberg Traurig, Lutron Electronics, Nestle Premium Waters, Selfbook, Lockton, Virdee, Mews, Englander, StayBoutique and Boutique Money Group. Shop Sponsors included Solonis, Orana Software, Chicago Marketing Consultancy and Dragonfly Strategists. Lifestyle Sponsors including Salesforce, Hireology, Lightspeed, Cloud5 Communications, Marsh McLennan Agency, Studio Nilebrand, Vaask, World Cinema, ThinkReservations, Kickfin and TakeUp.
The BLLA Awards were created as a platform to celebrate bold and brilliant endeavors in the global boutique hospitality industry. All awards come with global recognition thanks to BLLA’s reach in the lifestyle boutique community.
BLLA Events is BLLA’s in-person gathering community. It is a haven of peace for independent boutique hoteliers, their teams and the companies that support them. It’s for trailblazers who dare to think differently, who dare to evoke the spirit of originality, and who dare to shatter the status quo. Check objective behind BLLA Events and the video directly.
See images from the awards ceremony here.
About BLLA Events – The extension of BLLA’s event, bringing together boutique believers from around the world to come together as a united front and change everything the hospitality industry thought it was. We are the voice and the megaphone. With events held both in-person and virtual, BLLA Events creates moments that champion and support the next generation of hospitality, which is the Boutique Lifestyle. BLLAEvents.com.
About Boutique Lifestyle Leaders Association (BLLA)
The official organization of global boutique lifestyle leaders promoting connection, education and advocacy. As a pioneer in forecasting the boutique movement, the BLLA network has grown beyond its hotel foundation to welcome more passionate entrepreneurs, businesses and suppliers who amplify the boutique lifestyle. BLLA is a catalyst for trends and the future of boutique lifestyle. BLLA.org
Boutique Lifestyle Leaders Association (BLLA)